Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where have everyone been ?

Had Science test yesterday. Made me nervous for almost the whole day. In the end, did some careless mistakes which JoWie tought me before. Had English paper today. Essay title, " Write a description about someone who are special for you ", think for almost 10 minutes for the notes. Write about *blank*. Dont think that it's easy, you know ? It's hard and tough ! "Performed" a damn funny show during examination which make me laugh like mad. Way back met something and someone as well as somewhere which make my day again. During the way back, met a damn bu shuang de thing. *Teh and YeeTang know what happened actually* Tomorrow going to have my Geografi and Chinese paper. Pray hard.



LABEL : MOJOJO, A NEW NAME ! HAH ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment