Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm back !

I'm back from the bomba camp ! Yay me ! :D Exhausted now.
Had a lot of fun at there. And, I got biten by the leech again. Talk about Leech right, Kerk Wai was damn yucky lo, he go play with the leech at end up, killed them accidentally. Met a lot of friends there. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D
Overall, it's great. It might be better if the tent we slept din get "flooded" when raining. During the blindfold session, NyitKang went missing. Found him later and before that everyone was so nervous. KahSing fell down due to too nervous for looking for him. Had jungle treking and obsticle course. I dont know what to say. When remember, will edit again.

By the way,
Happy birthday to MunYin, CheeKeen, LeeLyn and my daddy, JiaPei. Best wishes ! :D



LABEL : HEY, APPLE ! WHATCHA' DOING ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment