Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm back to my stalker life.


Having normal class todaay which I did not sleep in class. Such a good girl am I. Had English, Chinese, Malay and Science paper back today. OhMyGosh ! My results sucks like hell. My results were actually so damn sucks which my best paper only get a "C". Had meeting about MSSD. A lot of funny things happened during the meeting. Then, the Singapore trip meeting next. Had super duper shocking expression on my face when i heard that. Eunice and HuiWen do know why. Hah ! :D By the way, I'm super duper busy these weeks. Singapore trip, MSSD, Sukan Tara. Gonna miss out a lot of studies.

Before I forget, Happy Birthday yiyi ! You rocks always ! <3


LABEL : I SLAP WEI DUO LI YA CHAI CHING YAN'S FACE ! AHAHAHHAHAHA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment