Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tik Tok.

There is so so so many things happened today ! Got funny, happy, tired and extremely exciting happened today ! First, woke up at 6 to go to PKNS for my passport thing. Father looked extremely tired today. Something funny happened there. Then, back to home and headed to next destinaion which is the school for bomba traffic control. Before it start, went into QM room and had my Mathematic revision there since no one approached yet. Only 4 bomba-s there for the traffic control. Quite fun actually. Went pyramid next. Do you guys try before that change a bomba full u in a Myvi to half u in 3 minutes ? I tried todaay ! Hah ! :D It's super duper cool ! Went into pyramid, guess what ? I saw another pasukan of bomba there ! So coincident, man ! Went to Wong Kok for lunch, something happened again. Topman shop next, accmopanied brother buy clothes. Such a good sister am I. Ahahahahahhahahah :D


Babey on the show. He is my husband, tau ? ♥♥




LABEL : I FREAKING LIKE TODAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment