Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I need extra time.

1st March
Had a very tiring morning that make me wanna slept in every period. I mean EVERY period. Had a hard time to chang until the end. Was gossip-ing about the earthquake and tsunami in class with HuiWen, Eunice and Xukie. Guess what ? First time, we chatted about the hotlines of newspaper and talked a lot of it. Told some lame joke too laaaa if not too boring liao laaaa. After school, everyone rushed to Ipoh Chicken Rice Shop to have our LAOSENG celebration. I know it sounds funny cause we LAOSENG after the Chinese New Year. We are unique, kay ? Quarter Master creates miracle want, kay ?

2nd March
It has been the very first time that I will study for my examination. Okay, I know it sounds ridiculous for you all that I need to study. I need study want laaaa, kay ? i'm not born to be brilliant want lo, everyone are not too except for those what genius laaaaa. Studied for almost 2 hours ? Actually din even count. By the way, downloading some new songs to relax myself while studying. Everytime studying, must have music if not i'll fall asleep. :p


"一句关心换来一阵冷嘲,一次玩笑换来的是,一场友谊的裂痕"

LABEL : STUDY FOR EXAMINATION !

No comments:

Post a Comment