Friday, March 12, 2010

I cant fulfill myself as a stalker. ):

11 March 2010
Had Kemahiran Hidup and Mathematics 2 examination paper. Okay, I screwed my Mathematics 2. Feel very disappointed for myself. I had turn down so many online tutor's affords. I feel so bad and don't know what to tell them. Skipped that away and change the mood. SPM result released today. Saw many ex-seniors came back, of course my online teachers were there too. Cant spot ChangMeng which I had planned to do so. My brother got 5A's which his maths are all A+. I got to work hard then. School ended, followed MeiHwan and HuiPing to MidValley to buy the preparation for bomba camp. Had lunch at The Spaggetti Farm. Chit-chatted something funny. Started to had our shopping there. Went back, met up a rude taxi driver which so damn wanna slap him. Walked to Qm room for taking our bags and home sweet home next. Planned to studied History but fell asleep at 8.


12 March 2010
Woke up at 4 to study my History. Fell asleep twice when I studying it at the living room. Too tired dy, hah ! :D Then, I lost HuiWen's sister's calculator which I remembered that i put on JiaKai's table. It's just gone like no one knows. Had Mathematics 1 with HarnHwei's calculator. Slept before the paper started like decades. Had History after that. Damn fun lo when having History paper. Wanna know ? Ask me personally, can't tell here. You know what I mean. Ahahhahahahahhahaaha :D Reagan just informed me that I'm the First Aid in bomba camp. OhMyGosh, I dont even know anything about first aid. By the way, first term examination end ! Im'ma back to vampire life. (:



LABEL : DONT MISS ME, GONNA GO TO BOMBA CAMP TOMORROW UNTIL MONDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment