Friday, March 5, 2010

Examination equals to emo ?

Okay. From my last post until now, i had chill down 3 to 4 people who is emo. What's happening ? And. Now, i'm being affected by them. I felt very very down right now. What's my mind thinking ? I'm going to breakdown soon. Anyway, I still had to study. Anyone who saw this post, dont worry. I will be okay soon. On the chat with JoWie just now, itu stupid Jo gonna put my plane tomorrow. And. He say me KEH PO. Mean dao si. By the way, Jo owe me one time of makan. He say he will belanja me as a replacement. And. Bryan Lee, you are creative.



-edited-
Maybe Bryan was right. Anyway, YihMing tak rocks langsung. :D Look forward for the examination and the Qm seniors coming back. (:



LABEL : EXAMINATION EQUALS TO EMO OR MARCH IS AN EMO MONTH ?

No comments:

Post a Comment