Tuesday, May 4, 2010

下一站,幸福 ♥

Internet had broke down since Thursday, so did not online for days.

Actually blogging mood stop when I just signed in. Okay, so I just wanna tell that, I want that feeling back. Everything starts to be not normal anymore. You, you, you, you and more you are doing something strange. I started to fell that, I, always will be the one which will stay in a lonely place, looking everyone's talking, crapping, fooling around and more without me. Maybe, my world life had going to end. I don't know why I will suddenly say this. Just, that's my current feeling.

You, not I'm the one who don't wanna talk to you. Just, remember the last message you sent me ? I'm just waiting the time for you to reply me, "Let's have a talk." Just a simple message, it make me wait until now.

As for you, I promised that I will get great result. So, concentrate on your match. If I can do it, you too. Get a lot of rest. I don't know why you suddenly get annoyed but I still hope that you can get back your life, your that in-my-opinion-is-Jin-Gak life. I want you to be in that life again. I miss you in that life.


LABEL : 下一站,幸福 ♥, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment