Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I Let You Go


I'm feeling better now. No those kind of thinking anymore. I'm free, I think ? Okay, everyone, I know I kept doing strange things recently. I mean not recently only but almost everytime but it become more serious only these few days. I dont think I will continue like that dy. Just figure out something. Owh yeah. Now, almost everyone knows my BFs. -.- I only remember the Top 5 lo. Other I know they're in the list but I had forget their numbers. Big thank to Baby Wen, Baby Eunice and Baby YiLin who "created" so many BFs for me cause I kept telling them the names. Thus, automatically those names which I mentioned had turned into my BFs. -.- Okay, stop crap. I only care about Top 5. Lol. Funny. Just kidding laaaa !

Jin Gak is in MSSM now. Lol. Best wishes for him. (:


LABEL : HAVING TOUGH TIME. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment