Friday, May 21, 2010

I Wanna Bite People.

Is so gonna watch it. (:

Had a quite awesome day today ? A little bit gek this morning because I was so damn tired yet everything started like, ruin-ing ? Oh what-so-ever. It's done in the end. Help Baby Jane with her stuffs. Feel so proud. Ahahahahhahaha ! :D Study study study, you're going to burst my brain. Not satisfied with my History ! Gonna work damn hard for it. I don't wanna lose, and I'm going to prove ! Had my nappy since yesterday was rushing Geography notes. OhMyGosh ! Geography project ah ! So gonna die liao. ): Owh yeah. I still haven't found the umbrella. Issh.. ):

I returned everything to you, is just I want to forget the past, start my new life. If you throw them away, that's your problem. I'm quit in this relationship.


LABEL : IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT THEY SAY LAAAA. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment