Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Bunch Made My Day !


Today, made my stomach burst. Why ? Today was so funny ! A lot of things make me wanna laugh out loud. Ahahahahahahah ! :D Baby Wen's mum homemade glue made our day. Seriously, it's fun. Thanks to the bunch. OhMyGosh ! Dont misunderstanding, please. I dont like him lea. It's just NGAM NGAM HOU. Understand ? Is NGAM NGAM HOU only. He got someone he like liao laaaa. That girl, everyone also know lea. He did admit once, if not mistaken ? Eih, eih, I'm not sad here, kay ? I'm not sad when I knew the news too cause I did not even like him before. Just randomly, like to compare the height only laaaa. By the way, Chou Bryan, dont say that out, weih ! I'll die want lo. His "girlfriend" still kat sekolah ah ! In short, I miss the crazy we made after school today. :D


LABEL : LEARN ABOUT "SCIENCE" TODAY. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment