Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Moon Had Become My Loved.

I dont wanna tied up my hair, I'm lazy. A prefect caught me today as my hair behind are long. Actually planned to tie up today, but dont know why suddenly change up my mind. A hard day for me as I was tiring enough and wanna sleep in EVERY period. Baby Wen and Baby Yilin is going to teach us TeoChew. Cant imagine that how am I going to learn this language from these two. Was learning Hakka from Mummy now. Sounds weird when you're a Hakka people but you dont know the Hakka language. Yeah. That's me. Mood was pretty fine until *blank*. Watched Final Fanstasy with brother in the afternoon. I love Final Fantasy much.

Owh yeah. Everyone look at the moon tonight. It's so nice. It calm my mind and release me from the stress.

Message for Sei Jin Gak,
When does my lessons starts, Jin Gak ?

LABEL : EVERYTIME I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES..

No comments:

Post a Comment