Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Study Mood On. (:


* Study mood switch on. (: *

Babies made my day !

Had my first History teaching to Baby YiLin since she's going to teach me Chapter 3. Baby Wen said I taught very well, she also can memorize the History facts that I told Baby YiLin. Im'ma so proud, man ! Going to continue teaching her until Cahpter 5. Owh yeah. Anyone free to teach me Mathematics and Science ? Im'ma so gonna die in these 2 subjects. Won't be so free to kacau anyone dy. Mid term examination, you ruined my mid year life. -.-

Was totally exhausted after school. Walked in a extraordinary fast way to canteen, then Ipoh Chicken Rice, school, QM room and Ipoh Chicken Rice again. Lotsa things need to rush, man ! Sorry for ignoring you, was rushing seriously. Went to TTC for pen, but the pen wasn't the pen i needed. Issh.. Walked to the bus stop, thanks Chou WenYaw for the drink. During journey back, taught Baby Eunice History for the same topic and stop at the same place which I taught Baby Yilin in school. Ice-cream session and my nap time. Woke up at 6.17pm since mum going out for dinner.


-edited-
Damn ! Almost done the video then the computer log out itself. Now, need to wait again ! I still got plenty homework haven't done ah ! Issh !


LABEL : LIN DAN ≠ YONG SUI. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment