Wednesday, December 1, 2010

QM Aweusemess Trip ! ★





QM trip was super awesome !

It started that, I overnighted at Lin's house. I arrived at her house at around 1pm and I told her that I'll be arriving at 5pm. Her sister was surprised too. Then, Sunway next to buy something. Maggie as dinner, and we had a heart-to-heart talk in her sister's room. We can't even sleep, so we decide to prank call everyone, but EPIC FAILED. I slept at 1am and woke up at 2am and slept back and woke up at 3am. Lin missed her sleeping time actually. Ahahah ! :D Then, we prepared to school after bathed. Damn effin' syok actually, why ? SUPER COLD actually. Then, the trip begun when everyone board the bus. Many things happened during the trip. I don't know how to say here, but you can go Valerie's facebook for further information. :P !


LABEL : I LOVE QM ! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment