Wednesday, December 22, 2010

冬至节快乐!:D

Aww.. It's raining for days. Had an awesome steamboat on Monday. I won't tell you the details. * evil laughs * By the way, it's another awesome day today. Wheee ! Guess what ?

It's the delicious tang yuen ! I only can have grandma original handmade tang yuen once every year. I'm gonna miss it very soon after today has past. " 啊啊!汤圆们,我好想念你们呀!" I guess I will shout this out very soon. Heh.


But still, in the end, wish you guys * look above the picture, and read the words ! except for the name * Ahah ! I'm so so lazy to type it out. Forgive me, everyone ! :B

Owh, and tomorrow is the day. I'm so nervous now. Tomorrow, it gonna decide whether I'm a fool or a brilliant want. And, I can't wait for tomorrow's party ! Yeah shirt e. Where to find wor ? And, also wanna yeah break glass those. Ohemgee la !


And, I'm back with the super cheerful spirit ! Do not worry me anymore, babies and friends ! :B
NGO LAM TONG JOR LA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment