Thursday, December 16, 2010

#2 you rock too. ;p

ignore my look. :x


It's me again. Blogstar for the second time around

First of all, can I blog like really what I want?

Well. I'll bring kahyee's bloggin mojo back for her.
'
Uh. Yeah. Happy Birthday KahYee's Brother! She loves you so freakin' much. :D

While waitin' for th always-made-me-f-up-uploader, so I start to crap now.

Have you ever refer back what you've written when you just signed up for blogs.?
I did it just now, just a minute before this. Uh. I was like: Ugh. what a kid writing blog & no linkage at all. Somehow I wish to edit it or just delete those fugly post. But I refuse to do so as it was my before-teenage-style.

Oh! Picture is now uploaded.

As usual, I forgotten what I wanted to write 'bout.

I have th bloggin' mojo here but not my own blog, whatta?!

Before I post for this, I was still considering whether my blog or ky's blog. And I made up my mind, update her blog and keep her blog alive but not to forget mine too. :)


*insert word*. The end. :)

Sorry, I messed up your blog. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment