Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm A Great Great Camera Girl.


Where should I starts ? Hmm..

Okay, no doubt, I lost my blogging mood when I just signed in. I think next time I should just write down in a paper, and when I signed in, just typed out everything. Nice plan. Woots ! Brilliant me. (:
By the way, no one wants my lameshits anymore. ): Im'ma a sad sad girl , right now. D: But, don't worry, I won't be emo since I'm a great great camera girl last night during my brother's birthday celebration.

By the way, something wrong with my blogger. I can't type any size except for normal, so do the colour too, I can't change it. So, no more labels from me, but you might can look for it in post. * WINK * Owh yeah, do enjoy the post which post title is #1 i rock. :P ! Enjoy your day ! Gonna go to another site now. Buhbye. Do miss me, I know you all will do. :



No comments:

Post a Comment