Wednesday, July 21, 2010

* Tut *

Feeling damn pissed off. This post may will have a lot of vulgar words. Forgive me, if you don't wanna continue, you can just click away or closed down this tab or window.

What the fucking thing you want from me ? I'm not your toy ! I'm a human also but not a TOY that you fucking ask me to do this and do that and you sitting there, talking those fucking useless things and laugh there ! I've a lot of things need to do, new knowledge to gain and studies to learn but still I'm helping you do done the things which you should be done ! I'm not like you, studies are great, simply write also can get high marks, high purata in studies ! I'm not ! I've been neglect my Maths and Science recently, just because of your laziness ! You know what's PMR for me ? It maybe nothing for you but it's important for me ! I need it to get good results for my next year class and my future.

Everyone, don't ask me who am I talking about. Just, wanna release my anger towards this sohai.


-edited
Aunt just gave me my birthday present. It's a photo album. The picture of memories, I got a place for you all already.


LABEL : LEAVE ME ALONE .

No comments:

Post a Comment