Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Am Who I Am

Okay, everyone, this will be another full of vulgar words post again. Same thing, don't ask me anything about it. Thankyou.


What the fuck are you thinking ? That's our hard work which gained this result, not only you ! So, what the fuck are you almost telling everyone, like you are the only one who work hard in this activity and gained all those stuffs ! Besides that, you again, giving all those things to me again to complete it for you ! Then, if you're fucking busy like what you say, then fucking proof it out la ! Everytime just saw you walking here and there, playing or fooling with your those WA !-so-damn-cool friends ! Eih, I'm a human, I can't done everything by my own ! Can you just fucking put down your that fuck entertainment life and help me ?! Don't think that you did not learn about those things and I learned, then you can just cross your hand and walked away towards your friends ! I also have a lot of things need to learn ! Just fucking learn from your mistakes, damn you !

Another case, I put on so many affords towards you. In the end, I'm just like those normal ? I sacrificed so many time just for you, and what did I get ? Nothing ?! What the fuck ? Now, I'm losing faith on you. You turned me down, seriously.


-edited-
Chou Kie just called me. Had some jokes from her which can chill me down a little. But, still, the anger still haven't turned down yet. Thus, don't mess with me with these few days. Maybe you're the victim of it because of your action.


LABEL : ANGER. LEVELED UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment