Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Continue The Journey Of Life

Today class was somehow, erm.. I dont know how to say. Just quite boring but some are interesting. By the way, had an awesome time twice today in school. First was during the time Miss Shamini told us some lame joke. Totally LAME joke, kay ? And all are lamer than the jokes I said. Then, it was time for me, the Asst. Treasurer to do my work. Follow TzeWei to pace where the tags are made. On the way to there, Rachel and she told me lots of stuffs. Some are regarding to the jobs I need to do and some are the fun they made last time when she needed to make tags. It was effin' funny.


Heard something which bring my mood down. Please, think twice before you act. Dont get yourself regret of it, kay ? All the best to you.:X


LABEL :LISTEN TO THE HEART, IT'S CALLING FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment