Sunday, July 18, 2010

If I Had Known You Earlier

Through yesterday, I found out that you really change a lot. The smile you gave during that time, it calm me down. The joke you gave, make me feel nothing but laughing. During that time, I feel that you really change a lot. But, that are just fake move from you or my unwilling feeling towards you ? I dont know what to do anymore. Waiting for the reply from you, it feels that you took a very long time to reply but actually it just passed 1 minute plus. And. I found out, what's the true meaning behind, a meaning that brings only bleeding. Now, I'm moving forward, to the place where it brings me happiness, where it stop me to giving a fake smile to everyone that worry about me. Farewell.

By the way, I'm done with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle the manga. Really finally.


LABEL : I'LL CONTINUE THE JOURNEY NO MATTER WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment