Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Wanna

Sukan Tara had reach to the fourth day. Been punished in the morning for careless mistake. Then, class time and learned Mathematics. Found out that I'm so out-dated in my studies. Should put more afford in it, Tat Shing say so. Then, saw Vinc-Yuee boy during the morning session sukan tara. Rumah Merah, you make me change my view towards the morning session. They give a lot of co-operation toward us which make the sukan tara end in within 36 minutes, not included the keeping things time. We broke the record. Then, duty. Caught sight of a very serious car accident which make me sesak jalan at there for half and hour. The cars become so damn K-YENG, man ! Home next.


LABEL : I'M WAITING FOR THE TEACHING LESSON FROM YOU, SEI JIN GAK !

No comments:

Post a Comment