Friday, April 23, 2010

Down.

For yesterday, it was a very fun day. Had a lot of craps with the seniors. By the way, I need to say a big thankyou to CheeKeen ! He belanja-ed us ice cream because of the deal with ChoonYit. Had duty time but they dont give me carried amplifier those things because my leg injury. In the end, making me feeling like not doing anything during duty. Reached home. Slept while doing Sejarah notes.

Today was a very down day for me. Had bomba raptai with my injury leg. Can't show it out if not I'm not going it again. Make me feel like I'm a 100% OKU. -.- During raptai, many funny things happened. It only happened in the behind, the in front may not know what's happening. Study in class for 1 period. Next 2 periods, I was sleeping. Itu Xukie tak mau panggil me wake up. Meeting then had a drink as for accompanied the other to have their lunch. Home next.


LABEL : THOSE ARE NOT STUPID THINGS, IT'S UST SOMETHING TO MAKE ME FORGET.

No comments:

Post a Comment