Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wo Ai Ni ♥ Yong Yuan

*spotted this dog. damn cute de lo it.
my durian time. (:

Everyone seems gonna give me make dao damn crazy liao. :x
Dont blame me, kay?
*ignored it for now*
Just like what you see in the second picture.
I had my delicious DURIAN time tonight. :DDDD
I think I ate 5 or 6 pieces of durians, damn a lot, right? Know why?
Cause there are 3 durians and the whole family only my parents and me eat durian so.. :x
Studied GEOGRAFI today, SEJARAH next.
This two subjects kill my brain cells lo but they are the only subjects that can make me fall asleep.
Blah~
AND. YEAH.
CONGRATULATIONS to the form 3s for end their PMR.
Now is the time we fight for the last subjects that we gonna face tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

*feels like faster end the exam cause my freedom is there. :p


wo ai ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment