Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BRAND NEW SAPO ♥

Since it is so boring and i dont wanna kill my brain cells, so i am here to update.
Wanna introduce someone quite special to you all. I mean you all also know is who liao de la. :D

PHAY HUI WEN, is the one, the only one.

She is a girl who is crazy enough but when is serious time, she is damn serious de lo. *dont play play a :D* She is also a very good SAPO a.k.a. secret talker a.k.a. sial partner of mine. *DONT CALLED HER SAPO CAUSE ONLY ME CAN CALLED HER THAT NAME!!!!* She damn easy forget something but when it is about em', she will definately remember everything. I mean EVERYTHING. She can forget she lent money to someone, owe someone something but will never forget em'. :D *stop the craps* She is a girl who like to share her incredible dreams and nonsense. I still remember the latest dream she told me. " i dreamt that i (wen), you (me) and one more person go stealing. AND. we ate the papers which we collected in those houses." incredible, right? That's what she always dreamt about. :D
She also let me know that without them, i am still not alone because i still have her as my buddy. I still remember that last time i cried for em' and some reason, she stayed by my side and comfort me a lot. Yeah. A lot, she also can make my smile back too. She really mean a lot to me. She make me feel that the sunshine will never end because she is by my side everytime i want. AND. She is a BOMBA cause of me. (:

THANKYOU and I HEARTZ YOU MORE THAN YOU AND I CAN THINK AND SAY!

AND. Happy 13 weeks anniversary, girl. (:

*the 60th post is for you weih. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment