Thursday, October 15, 2009

100 days ♥ 200 days

Finally free from exam. I smell FREEDOM weih, you know?
Wheeeeeeee~
I dont know why now i damn hyper, maybe is because i can continue chatting kiddo or what else damn reason or reasons. *LOL. Wth?!*
Today had my last papers, ENGLISH , BAHASA MELAYU paper one and SEJARAH. *bloody hell*
Skipped all those craps and i missed a lot of chance today. DAMN IT.
Before back home, screamed "HAPPY HOLIDAY, PNCHEAM" with my broken loud voice. She smiled to me. Eheheheheh (: *i screamed at the road upstair there, know?*
Emo in the bus, i mean, the whole journey from school to home, i acted EMO.
*feel curious right? suddenly say HYPER suddenly say EMO. told you so. I DUNNO WHY I EMO AND HYPER LO.*
Back home, dinner. While bathing, vomitted my dinner out. *DUH -.-*
Continue by playing computer which mean now la, online-ing.
AND AND AND.

happy 200 days , my dar.


*currently chatting with little kiddo. (:


200 days. wheeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment