Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You're Not Alone

No matter what had happened , the sun will still rise
and it brings us another day of hope .

It's been the fifth day of holiday , and yet I haven't started to do anything , my homework , my projects and what-so-ever . Well , today , met up with my primary school buddy . Oh , and Eunice Lai was there . Heee . Yum cha and chit-chatted . (:

So , according to the news , Japan had another earthquake again yesterday . Please , stay safe , everyone in Japan . Although I can't do anything , but I really do hope for the best for you all . Japan , you're the country which I'm still craving to go to when I was a little kid until now . I wanna go there and see the Sakura blooming , enjoy every Japan cultural event and even study at there . Japan , stay strong , and wait for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment