Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bounce By Love But Sworn To Kill

Sun's rising ,
it's bringing another hope for every living things .

Last day of holiday , last day of rest for everyone . Unfortunately , I actually have my left eye got hurt and caught a flu without any reason ?! What an awesome day I'd . By the way , it's still quite epic since I met so many people in the morning just for my breakfast . Add another point for my awesome last day of holiday . Got back to my addiction , which is AHAHAHA , won't tell you guys . (: Went to Sunway Giza for lunch which was also my dinner for today since it's raining heavily and there were some parking lots which can let us to avoid from running within the rain . I know it sounds funny , but mum is really caring for us . * warm *
" You will lost what you valued most . " Yeah , it was from the book Vampire Academy which you can see the pictures of it on top of this . The book's storyline really make me wanna have a look of it . Anyone have it ? Mind lend it to me ? (:

- Bounce by Love but sworn to Kill . -

No comments:

Post a Comment