Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Single Aren't That Bad . (:


He's awesome .

Hey , it's been a time since I last update my blog . It's been the third day of my school holiday . This holiday is quite fully booked by homeworks , activities and dates . Hee . Don't misunderstand , not that kind of date , is friends' date . (:

Regarding of my first term examination , I screwed up quite a lot . Yeah , a lot . I know , crying isn't gonna solve anything for me but I cried , cried on the last day of examination , which was Additional Mathematics ended . I'm totally screwed up that paper , I don't know how to face brother and father . They do put a lot of hope on me but end up , I turned them down . I'm very sorry .

I think I'll put a lot much more efforts into my second term examination . And , I can't wait for the trip of Quarter Master . I mustn't screw up anything anymore . I do will appreciate much of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment