Wednesday, September 9, 2009

it is the last chance i had..

so ytd nite i think a lot of things. things tat happened this days, things tat confused my mind.. so i decided something and i may will do it this time. i am serious. I WILL DO IT THIS TIME, DEFINATELY. suddenly when i finish thinking of those things, i feel tat i m not belongs to anyone's world. anyone's world tat i get in, i am sure it is a big trouble for them. so i choose to stay at my world, the same place, but the time can choose to walk away and i will stil standing in the same place.
HUIWEN told me so, "kahyee, if you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend." i din tell her the answer just smile to her. so now, HUIWEN, i will tell you my answer, if i should die before you, i will choose not to ask for anything but just dont erased the memories of yours and him. of course i wish all of the memories will not been erased but if i forced to choose, i will choose the memories of yours and if can the memories of him as well. maybe you think i am a stubborn but for me, it is the best damn thing in the world.



i wish that he can choose again,
choose that he never know me or treat me as his freind,
but for me,
i will ignored it and continue,
continue loving him..

No comments:

Post a Comment