Friday, September 11, 2009

if i loved you, will it be the same again?

i dunno why when i see you, a very frightening feeling will come out and i will started to scare you.
maybe is i am not having my bravery to see you or chat with you.
but a real thing i wanna tell you, your apprearance make me smile, a real smile that from my heart.
maybe you wont believe me cause i just texted you and tell you a lie.
this is because i dont want you to feel sorry for me. i am sorry.
but you texted back me said that it's okay. i am very scare, i scare that i will dropped my tears..
i dont know what or how to reply your message.
i dont know should i continue be cruel or be back the one..
i really dont know what can i do now.. i am very scare..
actually i wanna know, DO I REALLY HAVE A CHANCE?




thankyou, you reply my smile with your warm smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment