Saturday, September 12, 2009

do you know i am waiting for you?

dunno eat wat or wat happen to me.
my stomach so damn pain, so so so damn pain. D:
and. i dunno why when my stomach started to pain, i pick up my fon and text him.
i tell him everything. i mean EVERYTHING.
i dunno why i will like this.
and he also is caring me again. still the same him.. din change at all.
so ytd i was argue-ing with him cause i dont want go rest. we argued for a long time and end up he went sleep first. after knowing he went to sleep, i pun go sleep.
anyway, thanks to my two brother's fren, i slept well ytd. *thanks yea (:*
exam is coming and i stil online here. omg. wish everyone can do well in exam and as well as the QM-ers can increased 20% in exam. :D
and. ILovePurple!! <3




do you know i am waiting for you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment