Friday, August 28, 2009

MY HOLIDAY TRIP

XUANN :)
XUE YI :)
YI XIAN :)
EUNICE :)
HUIWEN :)
da messy table (x
my 2nd room in kuantan
my shadow (:
the swimming pool



the morning
finish job (:

climbing tree to collect kelapa
monkey!!! :D
tradisional gasing
spotted the bull head

about dugong de information
turtle *fake one*
dugong-duyong
dugong-duyon
turtle picture
the stupid cat which frightened me

tortoise(s)










turtle(s)
they were playing kissing game
a wedding ceremony (:
an uncle's bed
my bed (:
my dad's bed
my room (x
redang's view (3)
my eating voucher vf my room number (746)
the turtles
ah mei jie jie vf me *please ignore me*
redang's view (2)
redang's view (1)

hey. long tym din update my blog.
so i m here to update it vf my redang trip.
so...
yea. in dis holiday i went on a vacation on redang.
actually at da first moment i was very happy but when i arrived at da bus i felt very regret.
why?? coz da pple going r adults n small little child. *OMG*
haih.. too late to regret so went on da bus n started da journey.
tell u wat. i went snorkeling!! *FUN*
feeded fish n den giv fish bite. *LOL*
went to shark bay n c some sharks. *syoooook*
fooled around vf da small child.
later went to c turtle. den went back to house if according to da plan.
but v went to kuantan n stayed at there for 1 day.
went there n wrote something on da beach. *secret* (:
den went back home n online now.
*sorry yea, i skipped a lot coz i m so damn tired so juz viewed da photo to noe wat happen.



this holiday is very long and now i very miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment