Thursday, August 13, 2009

A BAD LUCK DAY AGAIN D:

i tell u.
i wanna smashed da stupid longkang.
why??
BECAUSE
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

it make me pokai 2day!!!
stil wanna make me pokai in front of so many pple including in front of HIM.
wth. everyone was laughing at me.
haih... i fui d liao la.
dis week i damn bad luck la.

MONDAY: marching make me no more energy
TUESDAY: pokai n sprainted my leg twice
WEDNESDAY: giv someone pushed n make my sprainted leg more pain
THURSDAY: pokai into da longkang in front of so many pple



blah~






you lend me your hand twice today and it make me warm.

2 comments:

  1. hiie ~kah yee..i am gillian..your blog so nice!!AND HOPE YOU WONT POKAI AGAIN..lolx~..Call Ur frens add me in msn la..?kay?yietian@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i called my frenz add u since they dunno u. they oni will add da pple they noe oni de. thanks yea for da praising n ur caring. okay. i will try my best to avoid pokai again de. dun worry. n actually u can post ur comment in da chatbox. ntg de. (:

    ReplyDelete