Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BLAH ):

today have bomba marching for da bulan penghayatan merdeka.
i din eat anything den juz marched for 2 tym.
stomach was freaking pain.
during marching i done a lot of mistake in da afternoon session.
i always is da wrong leg vf da others. make me so damn afraid coz i scare i will make da whole team become very messy. after tat went back to QM room n had my bath.
my 1st bath in QM room. da water was so damn cold but i choose to tahan it coz i m too smelly.
after tat when i finish prepared n wanna went into da hall, they came out.
da show was over n i missed da whole show. ):
after tat went back to class vf xukie coz wen nid to do something.
history period n i din brought her book. so i slepy in her period but very unfortunately i giv da mr. LEW ZE THONG made dao me cant sleep well.
after tat wen came back n teman me a while. chinese period den recess.
i went to QM room n wash my hand vf da soap i brought to bath today. (x
after tat went back class n continued vf maths period.
*blah blah blah~* kena jowie punya water bottle on my right eye. so damn pain.
rushed to toilet to make sure my eye nothing happen.
after tat went toilet again on moral period vf ah lim's pass.
dis tym wen wanna used my fon to contact her mum coz she forget bring something but no one answered her called. *kelian*
backed to class n saw someone. cried coz i felt very sorry to him n yet i cant do anything since he dun wanna c me neither hear my voice.
btw thanks to wen accompany me when i m crying. n sorry tat i throw ur jacket to da floor coz da goh yi wei thinggy n sorry tat i make her fake smile for u n ying after skol...







memories are the best in the world but it also include the sad memories that hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment