Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Starry Starry Night


Hello . I don't know why I am feeling like this again . * sigh

Hell yeah , I am kinda busy this few days with I-don't-know-what-did-I-done-stuffs . 2011 is gonna end in 3 more days , or I should say 2 days and 10 more minutes . Realized this year , super tons of things which is so unpleasant and lovely happened . I really don't know whether I like this year not .

Still can be remembered that last year during 31 December 2010 , I cried , I felt annoyed , I felt being left out , I was having super bad mood , welcoming 2011 to come . That day , the memories edged in my mind so clearly and right now it feels like it was just yesterday . How fast , a year almost past , but I can feel that I am still standing in the same place , wondering and doubting .

The only difference I had in this term long holiday , I done a lot of things which I won't be doing in my past days , accepted a lot of challenges which I would think and think before I would accept in the past days . Learnt how to cycle , went on a jungle trekking with parents and even ran around my house area worrying the dogs would come and chased me . Not that lifeless anymore , not that sad anymore and not that bored anymore .

LABEL : 单恋,初恋,热恋,到最后失恋。

No comments:

Post a Comment