Thursday, December 8, 2011

Be With or Gone Forever


Used 3 days to done this series . Ending was a little hard to understand for me and I am still searching what does it really mean . If you wanna know , you better go watch from the first episode until the last episode . After that , let's discuss what it really means , kay ? Heh . And and and , tell you three things which caught my attention in this series , 
  1. The pretty girl as well as the main actress , Park Yeong Min or her name in the series , Kim Na Na . She is so so pretty ! I super love her feature . I mean , like seriously , but I don't know whether you did plastic surgery not la , but really , she is pretty . I like her personality in this drama so damn much . :D
  2. The main actor which look super like Big Bang's TOP in some angle , Lee Min Ho or his name in the drama , Lee Yoon Seong . I bet you are wondering which angle right now . Heh . Whenever he wore the specs , look at his side face or cover up his nose and mouth . Don't you think it looks super alike to Big Bang's TOP ? You should go try and see . :P
  3. And lastly , this was found out when I started to watch . All of the actors and actresses in this drama are using Iphone . Serious no joke . Super lots of money ah . EVERYONE IS USING IPHONE WEIH . Even the main actor's mum who sell mee in a stall also using an Iphone . Woah , they make me super jealous right now . ):
So , as you know , the three reasons why I watch City Hunter . And actually the most importantly , I watch because the synopsis caught my attention . Although not really satisfied in the end because I don't understand what is happening , but still it is worth to watch . 



And now , the second drama I watched is My Girfriend Is A Gumiho . I would like to tell you that this drama , I am highly recommended to all of you who is reading this post . It is really really nice to watch . A full of sci-fi , comedy and tears drama . Actually not fully sci-fi , but it is like a fairy tail . As for the reason , I don't really know actually . But once I started the first episode , I can't stop anymore . By the way , when you are watching this drama and reached around episode 12 like that , you are better to prepare tissue papers as you will cry . I did cried when I watched this during the last few episodes . (: Touching yet teaching a lot of things . Oh , and listen well to the songs , all are super super super nice ! 


And I now recommend you to listen to this song . 


or you prefer to watch it through youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-jZysp784
It is super sweet and I love it so much . It is sang by the Lee Seung Gi , the main actor of My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho . (: Thanks Nikko Aik for the recommendation . (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment