Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Know I Don't Deserve You .


Yesterday was an awesome day . School first , which had so much lame shits in class . Then , meeting , the very serious matter happened . Next , off to Kwong's house . Her house got messed up by us . Her mother is so so nice , she even gave us angpau . Had some time there , and then preparations for the party started . Had a little for dinner , since I'd lost my appetite to eat . Swimming pool awesome second round party was continued after the dinner . Everyone was thrown or pushed to the swimming . I even had so many injuries because of that . Awesome , right ? Xuann's surprise party was next . She got frightened but before that she was so so angry of us . Ahaha . She got an awesome face , you know ? Heh . Some unexpected thing happened next , which I feel like skipping it . Oh right , just skip it . Off to Lin's house after cleaning the function room . Had a super long heart-to-heart session with her in her room again . We talked until we fell asleep during night .

No comments:

Post a Comment