Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Saw A Lot Of Square Hats . :X

It was graduation day today, for the Form 5 as well as the Upper 6. What can I say ? Time passes so fast, and now I'm missing them already. I did not cry even now, kay ? So, girls, don't cry. Show them that you are a brave girl, a tough-minded girl. (: Awesome performance the form 5s did today. * CLAPS * Everyone was calling ENCORE for one part. Hah, me too. Pictures moments with some of the Form 5s. Don't know why, the mood was pretty down. * For your information, not related to KahYee Xi Huan here, kay ? (: * By the way, tomorrow is mummy's big day. Was having a plan but I don't think it will work. Ahahaha ! :D But , sitll will be celebrating with mummy tomorrow. And. Time to get back to where I stop just now. Pictures, please visit to facebook. Bye.


LABEL : BEST WISHES FORM 5s.

No comments:

Post a Comment