Thursday, October 7, 2010

PMR ? ;D

Finally Sejarah ends ! As for your information, I'm still having my PMR. (: Everyone was like yay-!-PMR-is-over mood when Sejarah paper ends. Thus, you can know how's Sejarah paper influence.

By the way, had Bahasa Melayu on Tuesday which was the first day of PMR. Guess what, everything went fine until I saw Bahagian C. Headache , man juat to think of the points. Same goes to English Section A. I found out that I'm so so so sucks in story writing. Next was Geography. Okay, I screwed it , I think.3 days for rest and continue with Mathematics and Kemahiran Hidup. Did not plan to study Chinese already. Hah ! ;D Owh yeah. Before I forget, don't ever study Sejarah when Thye Mun Chun and Bryan Lee Hao Roong are there. You can't concentrate at all.

I'm so bored that I keep on spamming someone's msn. I can't fall asleep too although I woke up at 3 o'clock this morning. Don't know what to update anymore. ): Tomorrow, brother's friends gonna have steamboat in my house, wondering should I have Tomyam or Original.

- 3 more days to go, sushi. ♥


LABEL : MUKURO IS MY EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment