Thursday, June 17, 2010

Charity and rocks out. :D


So how's your day, buddies ? I'm feeling damn good. Ahahahaha ! Why ? I've my first outing with the Form 3 almost the whole day ! Although it's a tired and exhausted day but still I enjoyed to the blast today ! :D

First, I was force to wake up at the freaking early due to some special reason. Then, exchanged bag with brother since his bag was in a damn bad condition. Then, brother fetch me to the bus stop and take a bus ride to Kanaa. When on the way to there, saw HuiWen and her mum fetch me there. Thanks aunty. (: Then, went to the charity place on foot. Something happened at there which I dont want to mention out. ): Then, did some crazy and normal-human can done de things. After that, have photo session with them.

Next, went to YiLin's shop to have lunch. Had Bak Kut Teh as lunch. had a big discount there. wanna introduce my family and relatives to there to have a try there already. Then, Sunway Redbox next. Thanks to the Bryan Lee and Teh Wen Yaw, I', having sore throat right now. They force me to sing without a mic. -.- Jin Ren lai de laaa them. We rocks out the Sunway Redbox Room 55. Almost can burst liao de laaa that room. Opps.. :p

Then, did some window shopping in Sunway while waiting daddy to fetch me with Xuan, Xue, HuiLi, Tham and HuiWen. Then, followed dad to the nearby to have dinner. Returned home, online and sleep. Chit-chatted with someone on phone and text.


LABEL : RECEIVED SOMETHING TOUCH. THANKS. BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment