Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Wenice's love ♥

Chinese New Year not really in my expectation this year. Besides that, before I forget too, Kar Hoong actually put my plane. On monday, HuiWen and Eunice put my plane too. These people really bad want lo, go put my plane. Monday, almost slept for the whole day, woohoo ! Tuesday, watched "WOOHOO !" at home and actually not really very berry funny laaa, but still okay laaa. Wednesday, means today, completely high gei. Credits to itu Phay Hui Wen, Eunice Lai J.M. and Chia Yi Lin. They make my day today. Relief, I think 4 periods if not mistaken. Slept in the last 2 periods, syok. In the end, cant manage to tell HuiWen the latest text message from her mum, end up, i think she kena "ngam" for a moment. *paiseh, girl !*


LABEL : I'M WENICE'S LOVE. :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment