Monday, November 30, 2009

Bye


You have the wings which guide you continue flying but not stop at me.


I shall thanks you for letting me learn so many things. You let me learn a lot of things which others cant teach me. You are being a lot better then the one which i knew in the past. I bet it wasn't me who change you but her. You learn to be patient when treating someone but it won't happen on me. You are still the same way of treating me but when you are with her, you change. You change to be another person. You are being another person which i never see before. The way you talk, the way you did something to her, the are completely different with the way you treat me before. Thank you. You let me learn a lesson. I wish you are always be with the one you wanna to. Best wishes. The relationship between us just only friends and "siblings".




i shall whispered,
"Bye , my precious love. You are memorable in my heart always and always."

No comments:

Post a Comment